Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dr. Clark is now at Portland Natural Childbirth & Family Clinic!

Life continues to be a wonderful and bountiful journey, to be sure!

Beginning on September 1st, 2009, I see patients at Portland's 'Natural Childbirth and Family Clinic'! this clinic is long-established and is home to some of Portland's most well respected Naturopathic Physicians and Midwives, acupuncturist/chiropractors and Doctors of Osteopathy!

You can visit the website here http://www.naturalchildbirthclinic.com/

My website can be visited here http://drcaraclark.com/

Dr. Chotocruz has been very successful in guiding women through perimenopause and menopause, helping women to reclaim their vibrancy and well-being


I have the honor of taking over the care of Yasmin Chotocruz' practice and clientele. Using exercise, clinical nutrition, weight loss, adrenal support and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, Dr. Chotocruz has very successfully guided women through perimenopause and menopause, helping them reclaim their vibrancy and health.
This is such an important part of my practice; I'm thrilled to provide the same care to all the women who walk through my door.
I look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, your comments are welcomed! Please let me know what's on your mind.